Job Summary – Administrative Assistant and Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Scope – To provide administrative support to the accounting, operations, marketing and leasing teams,and accounts payable processing for Maui’s Premier and Award-Winning Regional Shopping Center.
Provide superior client service and assist various property management departments in their day to day activities.
- Accounting – Process and enter AP invoices in property management software system (YARDI)and submit check runrequest to corporateon a weekly basis. File accounts payable check remittances.
Manage vendor address database/collect and manage Federal and State forms/prepare and process 1099s.
Petty cashmanagement. Track and replenish petty cash on a monthly basis.
Balance gift card receipts on a weekly basis, except during holiday season, daily.
Prepare deposits for Sr. Mall Accountant
Submit monthend reports to Sr. Mall Accountant, includingAP accrual.
- Specialty Leasing and Business Development – Assist the Specialty Leasing Manager and Marketing Director on preparing license agreements, modifications or amendments, as needed.
- Operations – Assist Operations Manager in preparing construction tenant allowance packages for reimbursement.
Assist Operations Manager in preparing request for proposals for vendor contract renewals.
Assist General Manager with filing insurance claims and provide any follow up on inquiries.
- IT – Assist team with IT support as needed.
- Perform Receptionist and Customer Service functions – Greet Tenants and Customers at Management Office. Assist with general office administration and receptionist duties, as needed.
- Perform any other duties which may be required from time to time to successfully operate a Regional Shopping Center.
- Learning on the Fly –learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Problem Solving –uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Organizing –can marshal resources (people, material, support) to get things done, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, uses resources effectively and efficiently, arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management–uses time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities, gets more done in less time than others, can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two(2) years administrative or office experience.
- Experience with shopping mall property management a plus.
- Tech friendly.
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes. Yardi software experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers, tenants, staff and ownership required.
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and Power Point, required.
Qualified applicants can send their resume to – HR@qkcmanagement.com