Type: Full Time
Contact: (808) 877-3369
Queen Kaahumanu Center is currently seeking to hire a public safety officer to work the swing shift (1st watch:0700 to 1500 and the 2nd watch: 1500 to 2300 hours) – exact hours may vary.
- High School Diploma or GED and a Social Security Card.
- Employment will depend on a Background check and a drug test clearance.
- Possess a Guard Card
- Follow established company policies and standards, patrol interior and exterior by foot or vehicle.
- Demonstrate proficiency in physical, mechanical, communications and emergency services.
- Actively observe and formally report any unusual incident, tenant violation, work hazards, and
suspicious activity in a timely manner.
- Complete other duties when assigned.
Applicants should inquire in person at the mall management office. For more information call (808) 877-3369.